Thursday, October 20, 2005

And Thus It Begins

Hi,

For those three people who stumble upon this little island of insanity, welcome.
For those who know me from the Library for Dummies blog, I'm Library Psychosis.

I'm one of those random people who amuse themselves with shiny objects but are terribly amusing. I am a librarian, psychology student, bellydancer, writer, and so much more. Roughly translated: I'm ADHD.

This blog will be filled with only the sillest of observations and my own wry look at the insanity of life.

Buckle your seatbelts and keep your hands inside the vehicle at all times!

1 Comments:

Blogger Mae Kyl said...

Right there with ya baby!!! WIll really enjoy reading your posts! Your so animated!!

Love Ya!

10:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Tranzliate this Shiznit to Jive!

Click the Spinn'n Rim Beotch!

www.myYearbook.com -- Created by 2 high school students to kick myspace's ass

/body>