Monday, October 31, 2005

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Happy Halloween!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is my all time favorite holiday beating out even Christmas and my birthday!!!!

What other time can you prance around in any costume of your choosing, be anyone/thing you've ever wanted and then be rewarded with candy?!

I never really grew up so it's wonderful to have a grown-up excuse to play dress-up. I use Child Psychology as an excuse to watch cartoons and play with toys. It's research.

So, on behalf of all you big kids out there running the streets in your costumes:

WWWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My costumes are always really inventive to the point that no one ever gets them. They usually require a good sum of money and lots of creativity. This year I'm a crow and damn proud of it! I concider it a big success because I've already had children pointing at me and adults doing double takes. So long as my costume didn't turn voyeer like the rest of my clothes and expose me, I'll take it that my costume is just that good.

CAW! CAW!

What are you?

2 Comments:

Blogger Doggie Extraordinaire's Mom said...

That's funny -- I was a ladybug! I lost the costume contest at work, but a few told me they thought I should win. :) I was proud.

A crow is cool! I wish I could see it! Did you get mistaken for a raven? Did people quote Poe to you and then you had to beat them with your wing because you're a crow?

:) I too love Halloween!

9:19 PM  
Blogger Library Psychosis said...

Yes, yes, and yes repeatedly. I think a bag of shinies would have helped identify me. Mostly though, they thought I was some kind of Goth angel or Cher in the mid-nineties.
I'm used to it. No one ever gets my costumes. It's so hard being eccentric.

10:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Tranzliate this Shiznit to Jive!

Click the Spinn'n Rim Beotch!

www.myYearbook.com -- Created by 2 high school students to kick myspace's ass

/body>