Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Public Service Announcement

To those of you sitting in open backed chairs. I understand that it is enevitable that on occasion, the public will get a good view of your delicates. I present to you the following advice to lessen some of the emotional damage this viewing could cause to unwilling onlookers.

1. If you insist on lowriders, then make sure you're wearing clean underwear. There's never a time of day that I can handle brown undies.
2. ALWAYS WEAR UNDERWEAR!!!!!!!!!!!! For the love of God people, don't free ball it!!!! I can't count the number of emotionally scarring times that I got caught in the light of a full moon.
3. If you insist on not wearing underwear, invest in a razor. The only thing worse than a full moon, is a warewolf full moon. *shudder*
4. Thongs have their places; never in a library. I'd rather not know your underwear preference.
5. If you must wear a thong, please refer to number 1. This is another horrifying event I've whitnessed far too often. Doesn't anyone do laundry anymore?

*Sigh* I know things are getting bad when I miss the days when guys puffed their boxers outside of their jeans. If anything, at least I knew that they are wearing underwear and it is relatively clean.

I learn so much more than I ever wanted to know about people here.

4 Comments:

Blogger Mae Kyl said...

YEA FOR YOU! Now if only people would read and take your advice!!!!

Can't wait 'til those computers are mover AWAY from the FRONT of our desks!!

4:17 PM  
Blogger Happy Villain said...

This is yet another sign that should be.

Can we include some summertime PSA about women, bras and their tank tops? 'Cause, dayum, I've seen enough nipplage to last three lifetimes!

It's a good thing none of us has ever flashed our underthings. Right? ;) (Cough, cough, tornado, cough, cough.)

11:45 PM  
Blogger Library Psychosis said...

Ohhh BURN!

Yes yes, I'm the masked flasher. It's quite unfortunate but I can assure you that all of my tighty whities were clean and there was no butt cleavage.

I have standards damn it! ;p

10:55 AM  
Blogger Happy Villain said...

Hahaha, I know you do! I couldn't resist. People were probably staring in shock at the sight of clean undies peeking through a demure dress. They had no idea undies should be clean or viewed only accidentally.

8:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Tranzliate this Shiznit to Jive!

Click the Spinn'n Rim Beotch!

www.myYearbook.com -- Created by 2 high school students to kick myspace's ass

/body>