Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Certifiable

Just a little update on the surprisingly quiet little old me.

Last month I finally graduated earning me my Masters in Counseling Psychology.
All I can say is:

THANK YOU JESUS, SHIVA, ZEUS, RA, and mostly the devil!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm finally free of papers, tests, boring lectures, and paying for my own abuse!!!!!!!
Now I can be abused full time for a laughable salary!

I've spent all the downtime whoring myself out for work. A Masters degree and no one wants to hire me. I'm officially too qualified for most positions but not qualified enough for my own field. It will take me another two years to get my license. Until then....I wonder if Burger King is hiring?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Tranzliate this Shiznit to Jive!

Click the Spinn'n Rim Beotch!

www.myYearbook.com -- Created by 2 high school students to kick myspace's ass

/body>